Friday, June 22, 2007

Hello..... My name is Ruth

I feel like I need to re-introduce myself. It has been FOREVER since I posted!!!! With VERY good reason, my parents are visiting. We have been having a B-L-A-S-T with them. We have been hanging around the house and yard a lot more, and they have tackled a few pretty big projects with us :). We're keeping them busy, the girls are keeping them busy - a FULL vacation for them both!!

I've included a few photos at the bottom. We have been using their camera the most, and as soon as we figure out how to add their camera to our computer, I'll post more :). Until then, close your eyes, and imagine HUGE smiles on everyone faces ... that says it all!!!!

And the winner is ........LEXI! See the post prior explaining Lexi's good luck with new Fruity Cheerios! Below is a photo of her with ALL TEN boxes of fruity goodness :)

The Penobscot Narrows Bridge in Bucksport - see the TINY or tiny windows up top? Yes.. that's an observation area (420 feet above...yes.... we went up ... and yes... I QUICKLY came down. I have a true fear of heights. HOWEVER, see the following photos for some great views!Bucksport and Fort Knox
Old bridge to the left ... new bridge to the right .... gives you an idea for how high the observation area is.

No comments: