Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Wordless Wendesday - PLEASE VOTE!!!!!!!


OK EVERYONE ..I have a HUGE favor to ask of you :)

About a month ago, I entered a fun contest on one of my favorite sites "Five Minutes for Mom" and won a box of Fruity Cheerios. We were encouraged to enter a 'family' photo displaying you, your family or child enjoying their product - and ultimately, a chance to win $500.

Well ... we found out yesterday, that the photo we entered of Lexi made it into the TOP 10 and she is now in the final 10 for a chance to win $500!!!!

Modern Mom has displayed all the photos on their website.
To vote, click on the photo of Lexi at their site (making a peanut butter, jelly and Fruity Cheerios sandwich).

I'm shamelessly asking you to visit (and even more shamelessly, asking you to visit daily) and see if we could perhaps win this thing! :) I promise a bowl of Fruity Cheerious to each of you! (We won a CASE - 10 boxes - of the cereal being one of the ten finalists!! :)

Here's the link:
http://www.modernmom.com/site/polls.php?poll_id=10


The contest started June 12 and runs through June 18th - and again, shameless plug, PLEASE visit (VISIT OFTEN :) ) and send a vote for us!

The photo is listed under R. Thyen, Howland, Maine :)

Thanks everyone!! Get your milk and spoons ready - we'll have on heck of a cheerios party if we win!!!

6 comments:

Jodi said...

Cute photo, I voted.

Have a great Wednesday!

Laura said...

Cool deal! I'll get on this! :)

Pearls of Wisdom said...

Cool! I will go over and vote now. Thanks for sharing and Happy WW.

Angel Mama ():)

Anonymous said...

wow, congrats!! I love the photo also. Ingenious idea.

Unknown said...

I voted, too! :)

ginny said...

Cute photo. I also won the box of Fruity Cheerios, but didn't enter the contest, so I'll vote for you instead :)