Tuesday, April 18, 2006
With a Moo Moo Here
Just a short post today. I've been really busy trying to get things back in order to function until this weekend after our major demo last weekend. But ... I wanted to post a milestone for Lexi today :) Lexi went on her first field trip today. Jay had told me about it last week. And ... I had forgotten, which is probably a good thing, as I would have probably fretted the whole entire time she was away at school. She did great! She stayed in line and listened to direction well ... for those of you who know Lexi really well, that in iteself is a major milestone :). Not that she doesn't want to listen or stay in line or take her turn, it's just that her curiousity gets the best of her sometimes and she 'wanders' physically and mentally :). So - she did great!!!! They went to the schools farm and animal lab (just a reminder, Lexi attends a preschool program at the University of Maine) - the farm is no more than 2 blocks from their school, but still .... mommies worry!! :) . But - Cate is up, and Lexi is home .. and this mommy needs to grab some lunch. Jay and Lexi went out for lunch :) Talk to you soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment