Monday, April 17, 2006

Monday

Whew - we surivied the weekend of demolishing!!! What a MESS. We're not 'finished' so no 'after' pictures :). We have a bit more to do - we found the color for the living room - and have it half painted. We ran out of paint - and all the stores were closed for Easter - so what did we do!? PULLED UP THE CARPET in the living room. lol - what were we thinking!? :) No seriously, it looks quite nice. It will look even nicer after it has a sanding and restaining. That is our next 'to-do'. We have a LONG list of projects to do over the summer. It took us a year to figure out what we wanted to do - and I was pregnant last summer and fall - so I wasn't much help to Jason. SO - we're getting a fresh start this spring.

It's cloudy and yucky out. They even mentioned a naughty four letter word in my vocabulary on the news today "s-n-o-w". I don't think so - it's not THAT cold :). The power of positive thinking!! :)

That's it for me today - I'll be busy trying to put the living room and kitchen back together. Hope you are all well!!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, can you fly out here to Tulsa to get some projects finished for me? You sound like you do pretty good work, haha. Just kidding. It's inspiring to the rest of us, especially me, the queen of unfinished projects. I love to start projects, it's the finishing that I'm not so good at. :)
Just letting you know that I've been checking your blog almost every day and I love seeing what you've been up to!