Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Grey Grey Go Away


Another grey day in the Northeast today. I wouldn't mind rain - there's something nice about a spring rain - but this cloudiness is starting to get to me. The wind has been horrendous too - so we really can't get outside for any valuable playtime outside - it's just not fun. AHHH - but the forecast for the weekend is sun sun sun - and warm temps - so perhaps a trip to Bar Harbor is in order for us all.

I'm still plugging away getting things organized after last weekend. We are going to paint the living room this weekend - and then take some time to play - so the trim on the ceiling is going to wait a bit - no biggie. It's starting to come together. Taking out the ceiling panels has really opened up our living room. We re arranged things - and I'm going to start working on new window panels too - ahhh spring - it's inspires me to get things done. Even though my pace isn't what it used to be now with two girls :) but it's coming along.

I snapped the picture above yesterday. Lexi loves to hold Cate and Cate loves to be held - especially by Lexi. I took the photo while they were giggling. Their smiles can brighten anyone's day :)

I'm off to get some things done - Happy Wednesday !!

No comments: