Tuesday, June 02, 2009
Heeelllloooo ...... is anyone there!??! (echo,echo,echo)
I never could have imagined the turn my life would take with one in public school, the other in preschool and myself gracing the halls of a learning institution once again. Time is precious, and as much as our memories rank right up there too, our blog too a M A J O R back seat. Today ... look at the date of this post ... ha! Two out of school ... one to go .... and a little more time to record memories. I'm hoping to get some order to our blog - and record a little more often than every six months (YIKES) - baby steps I know .... but right now, I'm going to shoot for once a week and go from there. Baby steps.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I'm still heeeeeeeeeeeere! :) Glad to hear a peep on this blog again. I'll be looking forward to more posts. And i SERIOUSLY cannot wait until July. Highlight of our summer!!!!!!
Post a Comment