Sunday, November 16, 2008

"You can sing Happy Birthday to me"

So says Miss Cate :)
Today - my Miss Moo turned three. It's a milestone isn't it!? I mean - she's not LITTLE anymore - she's a preschooler - and growing more and more each day. Where do the days go!?

My Sweet Moo, you brought a new side of Motherhood to my life. You and your sister are special to me - each in your own ways. You balance each other out in a way I never could have expected. You have taught me the importance of slowing down - of watching - of being quiet. You take everything in with your eyes - and say everything with them as well. You may be quiet in terms of speaking, but your eyes never ever stop. Your beautiful brown eyes :) they speak to me constantly. You are what I've come to call, my soothing balm - and I have problems putting it into words - so Miss Cate, look into my eyes and see, how much I love you, how thankful I am that you are a part of my our family, and most of all, I'm looking forward to seeing you grow, being your mom and your friend.

What a blessing you are to us. I love you Miss Catherine :)

Happy Birthday!

Mommy

1 comment:

Musings of a Housewife said...

Oh what a cutie! I have a blond 3-year-old as well. Happy Birthday!