Tuesday, December 11, 2007

A girl after my own heart

Is a kiss worth a two minute time out!?
It is if it's a CHOCOLATE KISS!!! :)

Lexi and I have been making pretzel kisses like mad women :) We have a cookie exchange next week - but before I even crack a wrapper for those, we have a ton to make for school on Friday :)
Miss Cate - who has been napping during our past batches now realized the 'goodness' happening in the kitchen - and proceeded to swipe a kiss off each pretzel square faster than I could put them down. Ummmmm .... once was fine ... I even let her have two ... but when she proceeded to TRY a fourth, fifth and so on and so on time, I said, "no more" and told her she would be in for a time out if she took another - and asked her if she wanted to sit on a time out.

Her answer:

YES

No comments: