Happy Birthday
Miss Alexandra Lara Elaine Thyen.
Was it really five years ago that your graced our lives?!
My Loula Bell - I love you very much!!
All the days planned for me
were written in your book before I was even one day old.
What you have done is wonderful.
I know this very well. Psalm 139:13-16
And now you're growing up your life's a miracle
Was it really five years ago that your graced our lives?!
My Loula Bell - I love you very much!!
All the days planned for me
were written in your book before I was even one day old.
What you have done is wonderful.
I know this very well. Psalm 139:13-16
And now you're growing up your life's a miracleEverytime I look at you I stand in awe
Because I see in you a reflection of me
And you'll always be my little lamb from God
And as your life goes on each day
How I pray that you will see
Just how much your life has meant to me.
And I'm so proud of you
What else is there to say?
Just be the masterpiece He created you to be.
from 'You are a Masterpiece'Because I see in you a reflection of me
And you'll always be my little lamb from God
And as your life goes on each day
How I pray that you will see
Just how much your life has meant to me.
And I'm so proud of you
What else is there to say?
Just be the masterpiece He created you to be.



No comments:
Post a Comment