Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Yes ... the day has come.

This isn't really something I want to celebrate - and I can't believe I'm going to say this - but she was just to dang cute not to take a picture of and share:

Cate's first time out


Yes, Miss Cate found herself perched on what is now her new time out spot in the kitchen - next to the little red wagon she proceeded to launch through the air when I said 'no' to her request for a Popsicle this morning. Imagine my surprise when my quite little sweety calmly walked over to the wagon, picked it up and yelled 'no' as she threw it. Imagine her surprise when she found herself swept up and sitting in the corner for two minutes. Hugs were in order when it was finished and she and I went on our merry way. Let's hope they all go that smoothly (lol). Yes ... she will be two in November - and I suppose 'right on track' for all the goodness being two brings :)

No comments: