Friday, September 28, 2007

Miss Cate

My friend Heather commented on my post about Cate's time out and asked if it literally was her first. Yes, indeed it was ... and in Cate's defense, we have never had to even think of a time out before. She is a loving, sensitive little girls who loves people and being in the heart of things. She does get into things .... oh man ... does she :) - however, it is usually followed by 'oh..oh' and she really gets when something happened and needs 'addressing' ... so, we rarely need to correct her.Wwe love our Cate Cate. Lexi is a great big sister and Cate has learned a lot from Lexi's example even at such a young age.

I've been wanting to share this photo with ya'll for awhile. I could take a photo of this same thing every day - and I would have a ton to show you - same photo - different clothes :) - but, this is routine for Cate - and I have to ask myself, will this continue, or will it stop just in time for it to become helpful :). Whatever ... it's too dang cute. She's my helper:


No comments: