HOWEVER - I must say, Lexi and Cate had a great time playing with daddy outside yesterday!! :) Here's a quick picture:
Monday, March 19, 2007
Weekend Update
The storm in the Northeast made national headlines again this weekend ... what they forgot to mention was how mad Ruth Thyen is for the additional snow. Just when my daffodils were beginning to peak out .... we received 6 - 8 inches of WET YUCKY snow and who knows how much freezing raining and plain old rain too. Our yard is a mess - our driveway is a mess - our neighbors plow had a hard time pushing the yuck around.
HOWEVER - I must say, Lexi and Cate had a great time playing with daddy outside yesterday!! :) Here's a quick picture:
HOWEVER - I must say, Lexi and Cate had a great time playing with daddy outside yesterday!! :) Here's a quick picture:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
sorry to hear about your flowers!
Post a Comment