We've been down with the stomach flu in our house since last Friday. Cate first ... then me ... then Lexi .... Jay has somehow escaped the stomach part and only has aches and chills etc. Although both girls are feeling 'better' - I kept Lexi home, because although her throwing up stopped Saturday night she hadn't 'produced' anything if you know what I mean on Monday ... and low and behold, this morning, yep, came diarrhea. Poor Cate - although I said 'better' - she still has diarrhea and is teething on top of it all ... so she's seen better days :(. I will document the day we have solid POOP in this house and celebrate with a dance in it's honor (sorry - gross I know - but I've had my fill and I feel HORRIBLE for the girls!!! )
Enough of my semi pitty party - it all really lies in the fact that I feel HORRIBLE for the girls. I am almost one million percent positive I'm going to keep Lexi home from school tomorrow, which will break her heart. She has been counting down Valentines day since January - seriously...... NO KIDDING. I hate this time of year - not because of the snow and cold - but because of all the contagious yuck that goes around.
Well - I'm off. With all that has been going on, I managed to finish yet another book - so yea, I've finished two for this week :)
Talk to you soon. Hope you guys stay WELL!!!!
Enough of my semi pitty party - it all really lies in the fact that I feel HORRIBLE for the girls. I am almost one million percent positive I'm going to keep Lexi home from school tomorrow, which will break her heart. She has been counting down Valentines day since January - seriously...... NO KIDDING. I hate this time of year - not because of the snow and cold - but because of all the contagious yuck that goes around.
Well - I'm off. With all that has been going on, I managed to finish yet another book - so yea, I've finished two for this week :)
Talk to you soon. Hope you guys stay WELL!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment