Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Happy Wednesday!

It's 3pm and I'm sitting down at my desk for the first time today. Monday, Wednesday and Fridays are busy days for us. Lexi has school - and Cate and I bring her down to Orono in the morning. Some days we take the hike back to Howland for the morning, some days we bum around ... and today was one of them. NOW, despite the fact that it was BELOW ZERO when we left this morning, it actually turned out to be a bright sunny day.

After dropping Lexi off, we headed to Target - I picked up a yummy smelling candle for me among the other necessities we stopped for - I've lit it already and it smells SO nice!! After Target, we headed to the Rec Gym for Cate to blow off some steam. She made a friend and I did too!! :) THEN ... we hit a local children's consignment shop where I scored on a spring coat for Lexi :).

By that time, Cate was fast asleep when I picked up Jay for some lunch. After picking up Lexi from school, we headed home for some snack and play time - only to be returning to Old Town around 5 tonight to pick Jay up again after work :)

LOST returns tonight - so you'll know where we'll be!

No comments: