Thursday, November 09, 2006

Camp Out

One of Lexi's favorite characters is Max and Ruby from the Rosemary Wells books. There is a series on Noggin she watches from time to time and we even have a few on CD.
WELL - she watched a story last night ... about a camp out. She asked me this morning if we could put up her princess tent in the playroom for a 'camp out' this morning. SO - we squeezed her tent in the room and she's happily watching Max and Ruby while hanging out in her tent. She's made it quite the 'home' too - with the comforter off the bed and pillows, toys, etc etc. MUCH needed entertainment after the few days of rain we've had. Cate gets a kick out of it too :).

I thought I would post a few photos.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

How cute but tell me this....Where is Max and Ruby's mom and dad? There is just Grandma that doesn't even live with them. Due tell me how they do it? :) LoL Just something I've always wondered. :) I love the pics with the tent. Our kids Love tents but we don't have one, maybe in Dec for bday's or xmas. HUGS HEATHER