Monday, September 25, 2006

Oh What a beautiful morning!


OK - I half regret typing that title, because there is a certain song from a certain musical going through my mind ... I'll refrain from saying it in hopes of saving you the experience of having the song run over and over in your head. :)

BUT - I must say, it is a beautiful morning - crisp - not only temperature, but the sky - it's beautiful. But I think I've already said that :).

Today, Lexi had the privledge of having a picture she drew for her teach Kevin hung on the wall below the coveted 'bird clock'. She worked on that picture all weekend - and was so excited when we went in this morning to give it to him. The look on her face was priceless, and the reward she displayed on her face was a look I'll never forget. She's such a sweetie pie.

Cate and I ran to Walmart today to pick up some things and headed home for some much needed playtime. She is logging quite few miles in the car seat - not nearly as many as Lexi at that age, but still. Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays have found her in the car most of the day in and out running errands, dropping of Jay and Lexi, picking up Lexi and Jay, yadda yadda yadda. We both were excited to be home by 11am - her to play and me to have some coffee and watch Gilmore Girls :).

The day is done ... the girls are ready for bed ... and it's quiet and cozy here tonight.

ta-ta

No comments: