Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Spring is here!!!

Greetings from Howland Maine!!! The temps are getting warmer - my flowers have started to poke their way through the ground. The last of the snow has been gone for ages, but it finally has the feeling of SPRING! Jay and I have been busy getting the house ready for another renovation. I have been packing away the last of our things from our recent trip back to Minnesota. I guess it has put me in the mood to get things in order. In turn, I've decided to abandon our old website www.thethyensinmaine.4t.com and create a simpler, more 'sleek' blog to keep in touch with everyone. The website was fun, but it took ages for some to view and it took even longer to update. Thanks to a friend, we found 'Blogger' and will be using this format to keep everyone abreast of what is going on with Jay, Lexi, Cate and myself. So, be sure to check back from time to time for updates on the girls, and new photos. :)

No comments: