My parents will be celebrating their 50th Wedding Anniversary on April 14th. Jay, Lexi, Cate and myself recently spent a week in Minnesota to celebrate with family and friends. My brothers and I planned an Open House in their honor. We had a chance to see family and friends we haven't seen in ages. We had an incredible time catching up with everyone. Most of all, we had the priveledge to see my parents usher in another year together. FIFTY YEARS!!! Congrats mom and dad! I'm including photos of our time there - and will have some of the actual open house in a week or so.
Wednesday, April 12, 2006
FIFTY YEARS!!
My parents will be celebrating their 50th Wedding Anniversary on April 14th. Jay, Lexi, Cate and myself recently spent a week in Minnesota to celebrate with family and friends. My brothers and I planned an Open House in their honor. We had a chance to see family and friends we haven't seen in ages. We had an incredible time catching up with everyone. Most of all, we had the priveledge to see my parents usher in another year together. FIFTY YEARS!!! Congrats mom and dad! I'm including photos of our time there - and will have some of the actual open house in a week or so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment