Thursday, February 07, 2008

Where oh Where oh Where are the Thyens?

We haven't been doing anything out of the ordinary - but I'm finding myself so preoccupied lately. I've been sorting the girls closet, separating for Lizzie and Consignment and Goodwill. Cate and I have been spending valuable time at the Rec Center in Bangor while Lexi is in school. Cate and I have also been spending the last forty-five minutes at school with Lexi, which they BOTH love. Other than that, nothing out of the ordinary - just counting the days until Spring arrives!!

We have some exciting things planned over next few months. Lexi's Valentine party is next week, and I'm one of the Mommy Helpers :) I'm looking forward to that!!! Lexi is signed up for Cooking Classes at Orono Park and Rec during her Spring Break!! Lexi and Cate are both enrolled in swimming lessons starting at the end of the month!! Lexi will be enrolling in Gymnastics again at the Y!!!

I'm including some photos below - enjoy!
It's been c-o-l-d - and we've been watching lots of fun movies :)
We reorganized the playroom!
You know there's something going on when it's VERY QUIET!!
Lexi is LOVES playing games online!
Yes .... she is sleeping!

No comments: