Monday, January 28, 2008

Target Came Through Again!

Cate has an addiction for tulle - I have an addiction for International Delight PUMPKIN SPICE Creamer - which just so happens to be a 'seasonal' flavor and off the shelves of our local grocery for the past month. Now - you can wear a Barbie Tu-Tu to your hearts content (confused - check out a past post regarding Cate and her ever favorite tu-tu) - but when your LAST bottle of creamer runs dry - it's dry - and there's not way around it. Needless to say, my coffee experiences the past few weeks have been dull and down right sad - I miss my spicy friend!! I can't even make up for it at Starbuck's as I have also grown quite a fan of their Pumpkin Latte - I tell you, it's been a tough month!!WELL - we happened to Target yesterday, and just like they came through for Cate's tu-tu needs, they had FOUR bottles of INTERNATIONAL DELIGHT PUMPKIN SPICE CREAMER on their shelf back in their pantry area. HOLY COW did I sing a song!!! :) I bought two - I'm wishing I would have bought all four - but didn't on the happen chance that there is another poor soul out there mourning the loss of the 'seasonal' treat. It's the least I could do! :)

Now - I'm off for a cup of coffee.

No comments: