What a BEAUTIFUL night in Maine last night! A tad windy - but no snow or rain or ice! We'll take that! We had a great time out in the neighborhood - meeting some folks for the first time! We had fun - the girls got a good sampling of goodies - but most of all, we had a chance to visit with new and old friends! :) I thought I would share a few photos of our Fairy Princess and Care Bear :)



Ok - I know there are far more photos of Lexi than Cate - but you might notice more of Cate if you look really close at the photos of Lexi FAR AWAY in the background - that girl can RUN. Granted, she yells "CHEESE" when she runs - but still - makes photo opportunities challenging - hence, the photo in the car seat! :)










1 comment:
Very cute costumes! Sounds like you guys had a nice time :)
Post a Comment