One of my goals in life is to find the perfect collection of Christmas music. I'm serious - it's a serious thing - seeing as I start playing some collections the day after Halloween - seriously.
SO - when I heard about Michael W. Smith's new Christmas CD - I headed over to hear it - and - sign up for a free copy of the cd - yep - :) - but I would have checked it out anyway - because I LOVE Smitty and his timeless music during the holidays - and I'm excited he's releasing a new one this year!! Check it out!!!
SO - when I heard about Michael W. Smith's new Christmas CD - I headed over to hear it - and - sign up for a free copy of the cd - yep - :) - but I would have checked it out anyway - because I LOVE Smitty and his timeless music during the holidays - and I'm excited he's releasing a new one this year!! Check it out!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment