
Miss Catherine Buhl Annalie Thyen, the moment you were born, time stood still for Mommy until I heard the sound of your tiny voice. There you were, perfect and whole - our little gift from God.
You're two years old, and time still stands still for a few seconds each and every day, when I hear you in the morning, or when I see you coming down the stairs after a nights sleep. There you are, perfect and whole - our true little gift from God.
I love you Miss Cate Cate, my little Moo :).
Happy Birthday!!
You're two years old, and time still stands still for a few seconds each and every day, when I hear you in the morning, or when I see you coming down the stairs after a nights sleep. There you are, perfect and whole - our true little gift from God.
I love you Miss Cate Cate, my little Moo :).
Happy Birthday!!




3 comments:
Happy 2nd birthday Cate!!!
Happy Birthday Cate, hope you have a wonderful day! What a sweet baby you were and beautiful little girl =)
I meant to say Hope you had a wonderful day Cate =)
Post a Comment