Monday, September 10, 2007

What's Next?

The growing number of recalls is seriously disturbing. I mean one has the ability to strike doubt in any parents mind - but multiple - within weeks of each other - regardless if they are largely popular licensed merchandise or not, is unexceptionable and as a parent, I'm going to take a stand and voice my opinion, not only in writing, but also with my pocket book come this October and November for birthdays and this Christmas as well.



The folks at Mums the Wurd! and Natural Pod are providing an opportunity for parents like Jay and I to do just that. They are teaming up to raise awareness about the safety of children's toys. Not only are they providing a portal for parents to be heard, they are also providing an opportunity to win $100 in merchandise from Natural Pod - a Canadian retail specializing in natural products - not only in material, but in concept as well that promotes in a way, a back to the basics approach to imaginative play.

These are few of my favorites (Wet felted by skilled artisans in Nepal-these are beautiful, durable and so much fun! All Natural- Fair Trade Toy. Appropriate for toddlers, children -aged 2 and up.) - but it doesn't stop here - they've got TONS of great toys to list - I'm just running out of blogging time!! :) Be sure to check them out!!!!!



Check out both sites for a great opportunity and peace of mind!

No comments: