Thursday, August 23, 2007

What's that I hear!?

Some days, "quiet" can evoke fear in the minds of all mothers :). While working in the kitchen, I noticed things were a tad 'quiet' in the playroom. A whole list of possibilities were running through my mind as I made my way to check out the girls. This is what I found:

Lexi set up quite the elaborate tea time for her and Cate with a box that came earlier that morning full of goodies from my mom. The biggest hit of the morning appeared to be the box :)

I have to admit, more often than not, quiet in our house means Cate and Lexi are working together - having fun :) Lexi is an incredible big sister. Some days, I feel like I should pay her babysitting money. Other days, they can fight like cats and dogs and I feel like I need a little 'overtime' if you know what I mean :). But, I say everyday, money could never top the reward I get each day with my girls :)

No comments: