

Cate is growing growing growing. She has started singing Old McDonald - and other songs - and surprises us some days when she chimes in with a song off their cd's or something on TV - remember, she's only 18 months, so when I say 'chime in' - it's in her own way - but it's detectable to the adult ear :) - at least this mommy's ear :)
You couldn't get two girls that are more different - yet compliment each other more beautifully!!
You couldn't get two girls that are more different - yet compliment each other more beautifully!!



3 comments:
Precious photos!
It's really hard to believe it has been almost a year since we were up there for a visit. NO kidding -- your kiddos have grown! I know Henry has changed a lot too, but since I see him every day, I can only see the major changes when I look back at the pictures and compare. Looks like you guys have started the summer off right by having lots of fun already! Wish we could come up this summer, too!
Wow so sweet, they are getting so big!!
Post a Comment