Wednesday, April 18, 2007

For Heather

I love blogging. I love all the blogs I visit, people I get to know, ideas I learn etc. What I love the most, is the encouragement I've found from other blogging Mommy's!! And so - this post is in honor of a friend named Heather. Heather and I have never met. I was drawn to her site via 5 Minutes for Moms. Heather has an amazing story, and currently, she and her family are in the midst of a new chapter in their lives. Through wherever life has taken her, Heather is still praising the Lord and trusting in His will and grace and knowing that He has a plan for her life.

Right now, Heather and her family need our prayers and support. Please take a moment to read a little about Heather and her family. Just as her life is changing, your life is bound to be changed by reading her blog.

In support, the Mommy Blogging world is having a day for Heather - click the button "For Heather" to the right, and learn more about it!

And don’t forget that I Should Be Folding Laundry, has added a huge prize giveaway for all the participating bloggers who link to BooMama’s post on April 18th and add the For Heather button to their blog. Just click here to read more and sign the Mr. Linky.

No comments: