No real news to blog. We're just having a very nice relaxing day. A quick trip to Walmart - an impromptu karaoke session by Lexi (see photo below) - Jay cleaned up the kitchen THANK YOU! - Lexi and I made a YUMMY chocolate cake (I've got sugar shakes - but it was worth it). Tonight? - I think I'll catch up on Lost and relax. I'm hoping I kick this cold this week - because it's kicking my you know what.
Saturday, February 24, 2007
Ahhhh.... Saturday
We have another beautiful sunny day. W-I-N-D-Y ... but sunny and not so bad for temps. I have to keep reminding me that We will see March by the end of this next week. Hey Spring .... BRING IT ON!!!! :)
No real news to blog. We're just having a very nice relaxing day. A quick trip to Walmart - an impromptu karaoke session by Lexi (see photo below) - Jay cleaned up the kitchen THANK YOU! - Lexi and I made a YUMMY chocolate cake (I've got sugar shakes - but it was worth it). Tonight? - I think I'll catch up on Lost and relax. I'm hoping I kick this cold this week - because it's kicking my you know what.

Enjoy your weekend everyone! ta-ta!
No real news to blog. We're just having a very nice relaxing day. A quick trip to Walmart - an impromptu karaoke session by Lexi (see photo below) - Jay cleaned up the kitchen THANK YOU! - Lexi and I made a YUMMY chocolate cake (I've got sugar shakes - but it was worth it). Tonight? - I think I'll catch up on Lost and relax. I'm hoping I kick this cold this week - because it's kicking my you know what.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment