We have some really yucky temps ahead of us the next few days:
Updated: 3:23 PM EST on January 16, 2007 | |
| Wind Chill Advisory in effect from 9 PM this evening to 12 PM EST Wednesday... | |
| Tonight Mostly clear. Lows around 2 below. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Wind chill values as low as 25 below. | |
| Wednesday Mostly sunny. Highs around 7 above. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 30 mph. Wind chill values as low as 25 below in the morning. | |
I'm really truly concerned. Our little stray cat, Gentle, hasn't been around since the snow fall. Arrangements to bring her to an area shelter fell through so we have been taking her in during the nights for awhile, before she insists on going back out :). She has also been spending nights out on our back three season porch. I KNOW she hates the snow - and wet - and I'm sure all of her little 'trails' have been a bit muddled by the new snowfall. We did see her footprints around the perimeter of our house this morning - but that must have been far after we went to sleep. I'm really concerned that it will be too cold for her tonight. I'm keeping a watchful eye for her tonight.
That's it for me - I'm off to rescue a very crabby Cate - who desperately needs an afternoon nap - but doesn't intend to comply!!
Stay warm everyone!



No comments:
Post a Comment