Tuesday, December 26, 2006
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas - and a wonderfully blessed New Year!
We've been busy - no excuse for not posting I know... I know. We are all fine and dandy. We had a great trip to Georgia - and had one of THE FUNNEST holiday seasons we've had in a long time. .. with the exception of the lack of snow here in Maine. Oh well... we still had a great December. Here are a few pictures:











Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Thanks for posting! Do you know that I have been checking your blog DAILY since the last post in the hopes that you were coming back???? :) No, really, I understand how busy life can get, but put it on your New Year's resolution list to post more frequently from now on! I love to read it!
Post a Comment