Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Splish..Splash..Splosh

It POURED yesterday. Rained and rained and rained and rained. I don't mind ... it's just the dark gloominess that gets to me sometimes. We woke up to sprinkles and grey clouds this morning, but there seems to be a break in the clouds, bright white, and BLUE SKY from time to time.

I've been waiting for my order from Brecks to come for weeks. They were shipping my iris bulbs and other plant bulbs from Holland and it has been weeks. YESTERDAY, after dropping Lexi off at school, I returned home to see a bright white bag hanging from our mailbox - FROM BRECKS :). .... only to find out, they mis shipped my order, and I didn't receive my iris bulbs, but tulips by mistake. I called Brecks and they were very gracious and apologetic and will be rushing an order containing my iris bulbs ASAP, but how quick is ASAP when they are coming from Holland!? :) I'm just hoping to get them in the ground before snow flies and STICKS. Somewhere across the seas, there is a small bag with 50 iris bulbs that has MY NAME on it.

In the meantime, I'm waiting for a break in the clouds so the girls and I can get outside and do some planting. Until then, Lexi is content playing with her new Leapster game that came in the mail today from Grandma Mattson - and Cate is playing with the box it came in - so it's not all bad :)

ttfn (like Tigger says - meaning, ta-ta-for-now)

No comments: