PLEASE!!!
Oh my word - yesterday was a day FILLED with excitement for Lexi - homecoming parade, homecoming, dinner out to eat and THEN .... her friend Brianna's birthday party - full of friends, bowling and FUN!! :) THEN - followed by a few good hours running around the yard before dinner. When, oh when will she come down from all the excitement. I thought after ohhh .... a good 13 hours of sleep she would have been calm, content, ummm ... nope :) . She's up and raring to go again .... "what' s next today Mommy" she asked me when she got up :).
Oh my word - yesterday was a day FILLED with excitement for Lexi - homecoming parade, homecoming, dinner out to eat and THEN .... her friend Brianna's birthday party - full of friends, bowling and FUN!! :) THEN - followed by a few good hours running around the yard before dinner. When, oh when will she come down from all the excitement. I thought after ohhh .... a good 13 hours of sleep she would have been calm, content, ummm ... nope :) . She's up and raring to go again .... "what' s next today Mommy" she asked me when she got up :).




Brianna getting ready to go (she's the cute one in orange)! - Lexi LOVES Brandon!!
BOWLING!! - Lexi and Lucus sharing a lane :)
What's next?
- Church and Sunday School
- PERHAPS a trip out to Towergy's Apple Orchard (PERHAPS)
- HOPEFULLY a good nap in the car - I wish I were talking about me :)
- Home for some peace and quiet (again, HOPEFULLY) :)
I'm off - to get us all ready to head to church.
ta-ta :)



No comments:
Post a Comment