Thursday, September 28, 2006

CARE PACKAGE!!!

We know our mailman by name. He knows my mom by name ... although they have never met! :) Grandma Mattson sends lots of fun things ... and about once a month - or more :) - really good care packages. This morning we got a 'baking' care package ... plum full of cake mixes, muffin mixes, and cookie mixes - and a note that an angel food cake pan and spring form pan are on their way ! :) It's fall - and I have such good memories of the house filled with the smell of yummy treats. SO - Lexi and I made yummy blueberry muffins this morning. MMMMMMMM!!!! :)

Thanks Grandma Mattson!! :)

1 comment:

Thyen Party of Four said...

I loved that - when we lived in Orono, it was almost like a Norman Rockwell picture :). Now .. our mailman drives a Jeep - and our mailbox is at the corner of our driveway :). I have visions of Cujo every morning. I call it my Stephen King moment when I walk out early each morning to get our mail :). When we have packages - his Jeep comes rumbling up our long driveway :). hmmmm - from Norman Rockwell to Stephen King - how did that happen!? :)