
It's been awhile since I last posted. Spring has officially arrived, we've been spending more time outside. We also had a bout of the stomach flu - poor Lexi got the worse of it. She is over her bug and back to her old self - but we had a busy couple of days. I had a great Mother's Day. It boggles my mind that the two little ones at our house are actually mine :). I can still stare at them for hours - noticing similarities and unique things they each carry. Still a very new thing for this adopted mommy. I'm including some pictures of our day on Sunday. We hung out in the yard ... and enjoyed a bright beautiful day - one that most of New England did have the pleasure to experience. Southern New England is under a state of emergency with flooding and rain - but we are high and dry here - no worries (yet).



No comments:
Post a Comment